UD’s Professional Development Center for Educators within the College of Education and Human Development works closely with K-12 teachers and administrators to help them meet the challenges of educating 21st century learners.
PDCE’s experienced staff provides professional development services customized to meet the needs of participating schools and districts in:
- Core subjects of English language arts, math, science and social studies
- Instructional Practices (e.g., project-based learning, Responsive Classroom Support)
Visit our Becoming a Partner page to learn how we can help you.
- Delaware Student Mock Primary Election Results
April 27, 2016Last week (April 21 & 22), nearly 5,000 students throughout the state of Delaware spent two days honing their citizenship... Read More
- Should We Stop Trying So Hard to Teach?
March 3, 2016PDCE Mathematics Associate Director, Faith Muirhead gave a TED Talk entitled, "Should We Stop Trying So Hard to Teach?" In... Read More
- Amendum receives Literacy Research Association’s early career award
February 17, 2016Steve Amendum, University of Delaware associate professor of education and faculty scholar in literacy at the Delaware Center for Teacher... Read More