Welcome to the University of Delaware’s Center for Educational Leadership, Teaching and Learning
The Professional Development Center for Educators has merged with UD’s Southern Delaware Professional Development Center, and the Delaware Academy for School Leaders to form the Center for Educational Leadership, Teaching and Learning (CELTL).
This newly expanded center in the College of Education and Human Development is committed to coaching, mentoring and instructing K-12 teachers and administrators, providing them the tools to meet the challenges of educating 21st century learners.
CELTL’s experienced staff provides professional development services customized to assist participating schools and districts with:
- Core subjects of English language arts, math, science and social studies
- Instructional Practices (e.g., project-based learning, Responsive Classroom Support)
- Leadership coaching and mentoring for current and aspiring administrators.
- Research findings and reports evaluating trends in our school districts.
Visit our Becoming a Partner page to learn how we can help you.
Read more about the the formation of CELTL in UDaily.
- Delaware Student Mock Primary Election Results
April 27, 2016Last week (April 21 & 22), nearly 5,000 students throughout the state of Delaware spent two days honing their citizenship... Read More
- Should We Stop Trying So Hard to Teach?
March 3, 2016PDCE Mathematics Associate Director, Faith Muirhead gave a TED Talk entitled, "Should We Stop Trying So Hard to Teach?" In... Read More
- Amendum receives Literacy Research Association’s early career award
February 17, 2016Steve Amendum, University of Delaware associate professor of education and faculty scholar in literacy at the Delaware Center for Teacher... Read More